Don't you just freakin' love when something you see on Pinterest actually works and is super easy? Well hold on to your hats, I've discovered how to blow dry your hair with beautiful curls and waves in just five minutes flat.
I'd seen a cheats guide to a glossy, bouncy blow dry on Pinterest months ago, but finally got round to trying it myself. I have very thick, long hair and often find that doing a proper blow dry with a round brush can take forever and absolutely kills my arms, but I love adding volume and waves to my very straight hair. Quelle dilemma. Here's my step-by-step guide to doing a bouncy blow dry in five minutes.
- Tip your head upside down and rough blow dry your hair until 90% dry
- Separate your hair into two bunches
- Tightly twist one section of hair away from your face
- Continue twisting until the entire length is tight from tips to the nape of your neck
- Blow dry the section while continuing to twist until hair is dry
- Release the section,but leave twisted
- Repeat with the other section of hair and allow both sections to cool completely
- Gently loosen the twists with your finger and spray with hairspray
Have you tried the cheat blow dry?
By Carina Sullivan