Wednesday, 27 February 2013
Herbally Ever After with Herbal Essences 40th Birthday Competition
When I was asked to write a post about Herbal Essences' 40th Birthday and their fantastic new special edition range, Herbally Ever After, I obviously started thinking about my own Herbal Essences experience. The first thing I worked out was that I have been using Herbal Essences for over 15 years. 15 YEARS!
So what makes Herbal Essences one of my longest and most loved brand relationships? Well, that's easy. I think my Herbal love affair started at school when a friend's hair smelt ridiculously good and I obviously copied them, or perhaps even more powerful to a 12 year old girl - a boy I fancied once said my hair smelt good. You will then obviously use Herbal Essences forever. Like me.
To celebrate their 40th year, Herbal Essences have released the gorgeous Herbally Ever After limited edition bottles. I've tried and tested the the new 'Breakage Defender Formula' shampoo and conditioner duo and really love it. I've put my regular Herbal Essences 'Beautiful Ends' on hold as I'm really loving the Herbally Ever After range. As always, the conditioner is my favourite thing about Herbal Essence as it's so rich and nourishing and seems to be the only brand that will nurture my dried, dyed ends without weighing my hair down. And check out the shine! I'm really impressed.
Now the fun bit! Herbal Essences want to hear all about your Herbal Essences memories - what was your best Herbal Essences hair day? When did you have your first Herbal moment? Have you used it as long as me?? Just leave your comment on this post before 13th March and you could be in with a chance to win one of these amazing prizes:
1st Prize- Cut & Blow Dry with Ben Cooke, Herbal’s celeb stylist, at Lockonego Salon in London
2nd Prize- a year’s supply of Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner
3rd Prize- a Herbal Essences Hamper
Click 'read more' below to see the competition T&Cs. Good luck!
Herbal Essences 40th Birthday Competition Terms and conditions:
1. Open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of Procter & Gamble UK and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
2. The Prizes : 1st Prize covers: Cut & Blow Dry with Ben Cooke, Herbal’s celeb stylist, at Lockonego Salon in Central London (worth up to £195) to be booked by 30th April 2012. Travel, accommodation and other costs are not included. 2nd Prize- a year’s supply of Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner – 200ml bottles across one of Herbal Essences ranges. 3rd Prize - a Herbal Essences Hamper of products worth up to £11.05
3. To enter leave your comment on the blog stating your favorite Herbal Essences moment. Comment must appear by 13th March 2013
4. No Purchase Necessary.
5. One entry per person.
6. After the closing date the winner will be chosen by a panel of judges including Ben Cooke and an independent adjudicator based on the best comment. Winners will be notified via the blog within 14 days of the closing date and they have 7 days from date of notification to confirm their win and provide details of their name and address, otherwise the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative prize winner.
7. The 2nd and 3rd prizes will be delivered within 28 days of prize claim being received.
8. Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity associated with the promotion.
9. There is no cash alternative in whole or in part.
10. The Promoter will not be liable for entries not received, incomplete, delayed or damaged.
11. Promoter reserves right to provide prizes of equal or greater value if prize is unavailable for any reason.
13. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Promoter: Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey. KT13 0XP
*This is a sponsored post, but as always, I will only endorse and feature brands I love and use*